Pipes and Fittings are the backbone of a plumbing system. The pipes serve to transport the flow of water / liquid, while the fittings serve as connectors to assemble together various shapes and sizes of pipes to the desired configuration in a building.
UBZ System is the Main Distributor for high-quality Rehau plumbing systems, such as Rautitan PEX, Raufusion PPR, and Raupiano PP Pipes & Fittings.
Pipes and fittings are considered the backbone of the plumbing system. As we know, pipes support water flow/ liquid transport, while fittings work as a connector. They both are assembled together in various shapes and sizes of pipes as per the desired configuration in a building.
UBZ System is the leading distributor of the finest quality pipes and fittings. We have a wide range of high-quality Rehau plumbing systems, such as Rautitan PEX, Raufusion PPR, and Raupiano PP Pipes & Fittings. UBZ System also offers you an extensive range of other product options to choose from, such as SS304 Stainless Steel Pipes, Source 1 Copper Pipes, and Singa Uniplas uPVC Pipes.
Type of Pipe Accessories Available:
UBZ System always stocks many different pipe accessories and pipe fittings, such as:
- Elbows, Coupling Sockets, Reducers, Tees, End Caps
- Multiple types of Bolts, Nuts and Screws
- Pipe Hangers
- CPC Clamps
- Compression Olives
- Pipe Covers
- Gauge Valves
- Stud Rods
- Pressfit Tool
- Pipe Cutting Tools
- Stainless Steel Fitting
Types of Materials Available:
There are many materials that are used to make both pipes and fittings. Each material is better suited for some functions than others:
- Copper- It can withstand high temperatures. These are always used for final connections that are made to boilers/ furnaces for central heating.
- Stainless Steel- These pipes are used where plumbing is exposed for aesthetic reasons. Stainless Steel Pipe is corrosion resistant as compared to copper.
- PEX- These pipes work well in low temperatures due to cross-linked high-density polyethylene (PEX), which makes them ductile and tough.
- Iron- Iron is a good option for industry because it is stronger than copper and plastic. But it is rarely used for domestic installation purposes.
If you want to know more, explore our UBZ System website. Find the right fitting and pipe as per your requirements at the best price!